Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend Ramblings: Saturday, June 22nd

Saturday, I woke up to an email that a set of furniture I saw on Craigslist was available.   

The house was about 3 miles from us so we stopped by to take a look at it.  We were interested in it but were on the way to the gym.  We made arrangements to pick it up that afternoon.

It was pretty beat up, but I have a new obsession with repainting furniture.  I have some pictures of a previous project that created this little obsession that I'll be sharing soon. 

Here are some befores of this bedroom set.  It was a headboard, a footboard, two under bed drawer units, a dresser and a chest of drawers.  I paid $50.


Headboard: 

Footboard:

 Chest of Drawers:


Dresser:


One of the two under bed units:


Apparently, the previous owners of the house left a good bit of furniture behind and the new owners didn't want to take the time to redo it.  Perfecto!

~Stephanie 


1 comment:

Erika said...

Fun!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!